This is a super easy and delicious recipe for chipotle salsa. It has fresh ingredients and will taste like restaurant quality salsa.
- Dice 1 pound of fresh tomatoes.
- Add the tomatoes, 4 finely chopped garlic cloves and half of a bunch of chopped cilantro leaves into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add a small chopped onion and two tablespoons of the adobo sauce from canned chipotle chiles.
- Blend again.
- Add a teaspoon of sugar and squeeze in lime to taste.
- Season with salt. Stir.
- Chill in the fridge until eating.
It is as easy as that!